- 3 cup banana
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 3 cup wholemeal flour
- water as required
- 5 tablespoon ghee
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
How to make Banana Paratha
- Step 1 : Using a clean chopping board, chop the bananas and keep them aside. Also, chop the cane sugar roughly into small pieces and keep it aside until needed again.
- Step 2 : Take a non-stick pan and put it in on medium heat. Add in the chopped banana followed by water, cane sugar, salt and cardamom. Mix the mixture and allow it to cooked for 3 minutes. Make sure to mix the ingredients on regular intervals.
- Step 3 : Carefully transfer the prepared banana-salt mixture in a deep bowl. To this add the wholemeal flour and knead it into a sot dough with smooth texture.
- Step 4 : Now take small portions of the prepared dough and with clean hands roll them. Next flatten them and roll them as a paratha.
- Step 5 : Put a non-stick griddle on medium flame and add ghee to it. Transfer the prepared paratha to the griddle and cook until it gets a brown color and there are small dots visible on it. Flip and cook the other side similarly.
- Step 6 : Repeat step 4 and 5 with the remaining dough portions. Serve hot and fresh!
error: Content is protected !!