Ingredients Of Christmas Plum Cake
- 750 Gram Mixed dry fruits (raisins, black currants, cranberries, sultana, prunes, figs)
- 200 Ml Rum
- 1 Zest of lemon
- 1 Zest of orange
- 1/4 tsp Clove powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 50 Gram Tuti fruity
- 250 Gram Butter
- 200 Gram Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 100 Gram Almond powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 4 Eggs
- For decoration Icing sugar
- For decoration (small santa, mini reindeers) Christmad toppings
How to Make Christmas Plum Cake
- 1.Put all the dry fruits in a pan.
- 2.Now add the rum and let it boil.
- 3.Cover the pan and keep aside overnight to let it cool and the fruits to soak in brandy.
- 4.Next morning, pre heat oven to 170 degrees. Now sift maida, baking powder and almond powder in a bowl. Add in all the spice powders and sift again.
- 5.In a pan, beat eggs well.
- 6.In another deep bowl, cream butter and brown sugar together. Add lemon and orange zest.
- 7.Add in the beaten eggs and mix everything thoroughly. Pour vanilla essence and mix again.
- 8.Now add the sieved powder mix and whisk thoroughly.
- 9.Add tooti fruity and whisk more, followed by the soaked dry fruits.
- 10.Pour some orange juice and whisk well.
- 11.Now transfer the stuff in a greased pan and bake in the pre-heated oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 12.When the cake is cooled, drizzle icing sugar on top. Decorate it with Christmas decorations and serve.
error: Content is protected !!