- 1/2 cup paneer
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cheese cubes
- 2 tablespoon basil
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon capsicum (green pepper)
- 1/2 tablespoon green chillies
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 piece cheese cubes
How to make Naanza
- Step 1 To make the stuffing for this yummy dish, grate the paneer in a bowl. Then grate the cheese cubes in another bowl and finely chop a small capsicum. Take a large bowl and add the grated paneer, cheese cubes, chopped capsicum, basil leaves, green chilies, chili flakes, salt along with oregano. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Step 2 To make the dough for the naanza, take a dough kneading plate and add all purpose flour along with 1/2 tsp salt, powdered sugar, and baking powder. Sieve the flour twice so that all the ingredients are mixed completely.
- Step 3 Next, add butter in the dough and gradually add the cold water, and knead well. Cold water is added to obtain a soft and smooth dough for naanza. When the dough is kneaded, allow it to rest for half an hour.
- Step 4 Then take one portion of dough and dust with some flour, and roll with a rolling-pin into a chapati like shape. On the chapati, place some prepared stuffing in the centre and cover it from all sides. Make sure the stuffing does not come out. Dust some flour and roll it again like a chapati.
- Step 5 Now, put a tawa on medium flame and drizzle some butter on it, and place the stuffed naan gently on the tawa. Roast it from both sides till the naan is golden brown in colour and cooked.
- Step 6 Once the roasting is done, apply tomato ketchup on it and grate the cheese cube all over and place a few chopped basil leaves on it. Put the naanza in the oven for grilling for about 8-10 minutes on 160 degree Celsius. Serve it hot.