Ingredients (1 Cup = 240 ml)
Fresh Watermelon / Tharpoosani – 4 to 5 Cups (chopped)
Ripe Oranges – 2 big sizes
Mint Leaves – 8 to 10 leaves (chopped)
Fresh Ginger – 1-inch piece ( grated or chopped)
Honey – to taste
Ice Cubes – optional (as needed)
HOW TO PREPARE WATERMELON ORANGE JUICE RECIPE – STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Cut a watermelon and roughly chop the watermelon pieces.
Take 2 big oranges and cut into 2 halves.
Wash and chop the mint leaves.
Scratch the ginger skin and cut into small pieces.
- Take an orange juicer or squeezer, squeeze all juices from the oranges to a glass or a cup.
- In a blender, add watermelon pieces,chopped mint leaves, ginger pieces and blend everything smoothly. If you want, now add ice cubes here.
4 .Using a sieve, filter the watermelon mint ginger mixed juice to a container and discard the pulp.
- Orange & Watermelon Juice is ready now. Pour orange juice to the watermelon juice and mix well. Add honey to the watermelon orange juice as per your taste.
- Pour into the serving glasses and enjoy the cooling and refreshing watermelon orange juice.