Chandrababu Naidu has passed a resolution to accord 5 percent reservation to Kapu community. While AP Assembly passed the bill, it is stuck with the Centre as the bill needs Centre’s nod to include it in the Schedule IX of the Constitution. 5 percent reservation to Kapu community violates the total reservation cap of 50 per cent and AP now reached 55 per cent for various backward classes, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, it needed Centre’s nod to get Constitutional status to the bill. Kanna is anointed as the BJP’s AP chief and he himself hails from the Kapu community, one has to wait and see whether Kanna could able to convince his party to get it done. Political analysts strongly vouch against the Kapu reservation bill not because it crosses 50 percent reservation cap, but it may politically give mileage to Naidu. Mudragada Padmanabham, who has been claiming as Kapu crusader, is not uttering a single word against Kanna or the Centre over its stopping. All this clearly indicates the political game being played out by the YSRCP and BJP who are smartly using Mudragada, Pawan Kalyan against Naidu. Strangely, Pawan who also belongs to the community is also maintaining stoic silence against the BJP. Kanna able to do justice to his community? Many are raising doubts against Kanna. Even in his representation to Modi which he has given, Kanna has no where mentioned about the Kapu reservations.